+ Add a Dispensary +
With more and more marijuana dispensaries opening up each and every day, it can be difficult to choose which one is right for you. Depending on the locality, some marijuana dispensaries may cator to medical marijuana patients only, while some solely cator to legal age adults. Some dispensaries even cator to both consumers. Whichever category you fall into, we hope that our directory will help you to find the right dispensary for you.
- Alaska Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries In an effort to curb illegal growing and selling of marijuana, Alaska was the 3rd state to enact laws allowing adults to possess and grow their own marijuana. That having been said, it should come as no surprise that marijuana dispensaries are popping up throughout the state.
- Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Arizona's medical marijuana program was signed in to law in 2011.
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensaries The Medical Marijuana program in Arkansas is gearing up for a early Spring 2019 launch
- California Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries Being the very first U.S. state to legalize marijuana for medicinal purposes, it come as no surprise as to why California is one of the largest markets for recreational marijuana dispensaries. Check out some of the greatest dispensaries and learn why they've succeeded in continuing to grow
- Colorado Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries The first state in the nation to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes for adults was Colorado. Making history every step of the way through cutting edge marijuana growing facilities to finding new strains that help with medical conditions while limiting the 'high' effects
- Connecticut Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Since 2012 Connecticut's Medical Marijuana program has helped thousands of patients with their eight dispensaries. By law products must be thoroughly tested for a number of toxins including fertilizer.
- Delaware Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Delaware's medical marijuana laws went in to effect in 2011 and their very first dispensary opened in 2015.
- Florida Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Despite lawmakers dragging their feet, Florida's Medical Marijuana program is live and expanding very quickly.
- Hawaii Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Hawaii's Medical Marijuana laws were signed in 2000, however patients were required to grow their own. It wasn't until 2017 when Hawaii medical marijuana patients were finally purchasing their medicine from dispensaries.
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Dispensaries There are more than 50 dispensaries in the State of Illinois, along with more than 35,000 patients participating in the Medical Marijuana program.
- Maine Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries One of the newest U.S. states to join the ranks of other adult recreational marijuana use states, marijuana dispensaries are beginning to slowly form businesses. Being such a large region, the future outlook looks fantastic for marijuana enthusiasts throughout the state of Maine.
- Maryland Medical Marijuana Dispensaries With more than 50 dispensaries and another 50 soon expected, patients of Maryland's growing Medical Marijuana program should be able to find a dispensary without driving too far
- Massachusetts Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries Since the end of 2016 marijuana has been legal for recreational use in the state of Massachusetts. Marijuana dispensaries have since submitted their applications and been approved to do business throughout the state.
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Michigan has hundreds of thousands of Medical Marijuana patients with several hundred dispensaries to choose from
- Minnesota Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Minnesota decriminalized posession for personal amounts, or 42.5 grams or less back in 1976. Patients with certain qualifying medical conditions would begin buying their medications in 2015.
- Montana Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Montana's Medical Marijuana program has been steadily growing since it's inception. Patients may grow their own marijuana or obtain from a dispensary where rigorous testing for toxins is required prior to the patient having access
- Nevada Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries Recently making headlines as becoming another recreational marijuana use state in 2017, Nevada boasts one of the fastest growing markets to date. With over 50 licensed stores throughout the state, mostly catoring to both recreational as well as medicinal customers
- New Hampshire Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In 2013 New Hampshire signed in to law, the use of Medicinal Cannabis if you have a qualifying debilitating medical condition
- New Jersey Medical Marijuana Dispensaries The first dispensary having opened in Montclair in December 2012. Since then several more dispensaries have been approved by the state to open for business.
- New Mexico Medical Marijuana Dispensaries The medical marijuana program has been steadily growing since 2007
- New York Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Medical Martijuana has been an option for qualifying patients in the State of New York since 2016
- North Dakota Medical Marijuana Dispensaries The Medical Marijuana program in North Dakota is just beginning
- Ohio Medical Marijuana Dispensaries While smoking of marijuana is prohibited by law, there are still many other forms to receive your medicine. Ohio's Medical Marijuana program is just getting started really
- Oregon Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries Legalizing recreational marijuana in an effort to decrease the number of illicit grow operations, you could say Oregon took a gamble and succeeded in their mission. Today there are hundreds of marijuana dispensaries with more than 150 in Portland alone. With this number of dispensaries it is important to do your research before settling on one or two dispensaries
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Dispensaries In 2016 legislation was signed to enact the Medical Marijuana program. Since then dispensaries have been opening up for business to qualified patients
- Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Since 2006 thousands of patients in the State of Rhode Island have been qualified to visit a dispensary to purchase their medication
- Vermont Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries Having recently legalized marijuana for recreational use, Vermont is quickly gaining traction as an up-and-coming marijuana marketplace. Adults can cultivate their own marijuana as well as purchase it in shops throughout the state. Though the number of shops is limited for now, we foresee a large population of marijuana dispensaries opening soon
- Washington Adult Use & Medical Dispensaries Recreational marijuana sales began in Washington in 2014 creating quite the adult use market in a relatively short amount of time. With many dispensaries and growers popping up all the time, be sure to do your research to find the best ones for you
- Washington DC Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- West Virginia Medical Marijuana Dispensaries