+ Add a Dispensary +
Recreational Cannabis Dispensaries
- Alaska In an effort to curb illegal growing and selling of cannabis, Alaska was the 3rd state to enact laws allowing adults to possess and grow their own cannabis. That having been said, it should come as no surprise that cannabis dispensaries are popping up throughout the state.
- California Being the very first U.S. state to legalize cannabis for medicinal purposes, it come as no surprise as to why California is one of the largest markets for recreational cannabis dispensaries. Check out some of the greatest dispensaries and learn why they've succeeded in continuing to grow
- Colorado The first state in the nation to legalize cannabis for recreational purposes for adults was Colorado. Making history every step of the way through cutting edge cannabis growing facilities to finding new strains that help with medical conditions while limiting the 'high' effects
- Massachusetts Since the end of 2016 cannabis has been legal for recreational use in the state of Massachusetts. Cannabis dispensaries have since submitted their applications and been approved to do business throughout the state.
- Maine One of the newest U.S. states to join the ranks of other adult recreational cannabis use states, cannabis dispensaries are beginning to slowly form businesses. Being such a large region, the future outlook looks fantastic for cannabis enthusiasts throughout the state of Maine.
- Nevada Recently making headlines as becoming another recreational cannabis use state in 2017, Nevada boasts one of the fastest growing markets to date. With over 50 licensed stores throughout the state, mostly catoring to both recreational as well as medicinal customers
- Oregon Legalizing recreational cannabis in an effort to decrease the number of illicit grow operations, you could say Oregon took a gamble and succeeded in their mission. Today there are hundreds of cannabis dispensaries with more than 150 in Portland alone. With this number of dispensaries it is important to do your research before settling on one or two dispensaries
- Vermont Having recently legalized cannabis for recreational use, Vermont is quickly gaining traction as an up-and-coming cannabis marketplace. Adults can cultivate their own cannabis as well as purchase it in shops throughout the state. Though the number of shops is limited for now, we foresee a large population of cannabis dispensaries opening soon
- Washington Recreational cannabis sales began in Washington in 2014 creating quite the adult use market in a relatively short amount of time. With many dispensaries and growers popping up all the time, be sure to do your research to find the best ones for you